FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is provided?
- Saltwater fishing licenses and stamps for all persons.
- Top of the line rods, reels and tackle are provided.
- Cooler with ice and bottled water.
- Digital photographs throughout your day.
- Your catch filleted and bagged for your transportation home.
What should I bring?
- Sunscreen (NO SPRAY SUNBLOCK PLEASE)
- Polarized Sunglasses
- Sandwiches, soft drinks, sports drinks and your favorite snacks. (bottled water is provided
- Non-marking shoes (no black soles, they damage the boat).
Where do I meet with the captain the morning of the trip?
The captain utilizes several different local pick-up locations depending on where the “hot bite” is occurring.
How and when do I book my trip?
It is best to book your trip as far in advance as possible (especially Tarpon trips).
Please keep in mind that these trips book quickly. Sometimes it isn't easy to plan ahead of time, so feel free to call/text 813-323-2366 or email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not get an immediate response, it is likely I am on another fishing expedition. I will return your call/text as soon as possible.